Latest Shows

In Case You Missed It: Cardi B Talks Grammys, Engagement & More on ‘The Tonight Show’… (FULL VIDEO)

Sooooo…. everyone keeps asking me if I watched Cardi B’s appearance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon (I didn’t).

I eventually got around to looking it up on YouTube and while I didn’t sit through it in it’s entirety, I found Cardi to be quite entertaining.

Cardi’s animated antics had Fallon speechless at times as she opened up about the origin of her stage name (it all started with an IG account) and why she already feels like a winner for her “Bodak Yellow” Grammy nomination, even if she doesn’t win the award.

In case you missed it, watch Cardi B’s full interview below… (more…)

Straight From The A [SFTA] - Atlanta Entertainment Industry Gossip & News



from Straight From The A [SFTA] – Atlanta Entertainment Industry Gossip & News http://straightfromthea.com/2017/12/22/in-case-you-missed-it-cardi-b-talks-grammys-engagement-more-on-the-tonight-show-full-video/
via IFTTT

No comments