Latest Shows

Reality Show Alert! Meet The Cast of ‘W.A.G.S. Atlanta’… (PHOTOS + SNEEK PEEK TRAILER)

Uh oh! There may be a bit of competition for the Atlanta housewives now that E!’s WAGS franchise has expanded to the ATL!

For those of you who don’t know, WAGS = ‘Wives and Girlfriends of Sports Stars’ and while many have already gotten into the Miami and L.A. versions of the show, Atlanta always proves to be the hot spot.

I was sent the first two episode of the Atlanta series and it sucked me in immediately!

I won’t spoil it for you guys, but I’d like to share what I thought were a few pros and cons about WAGS Atlanta and officially introduce my readers to the cast.

Details + FIRST LOOK trailer below… (more…)

Straight From The A [SFTA] - Atlanta Entertainment Industry Gossip & News



from Straight From The A [SFTA] – Atlanta Entertainment Industry Gossip & News http://straightfromthea.com/2017/12/12/reality-show-alert-meet-the-cast-of-w-a-g-s-atlanta-photos-sneek-peek-trailer/
via IFTTT

No comments