Latest Shows

WATCH THIS! T.I. Spends $20k in 30 Minutes On Strangers For Christmas… (VIDEO)

The gift of giving doesn’t only apply to friends and family, it’s also a ‘gift’ to be a blessing to others.

Clifford “T.I.” Harris did just that, when he decided to make an impromptu stop at a local target on Christmas eve.

Wish I could’ve came earlier,stayed longer & done more for more people. ( @delta got in our business) But still I’m blessed to be able to do anything I can for those in need. Merry Christmas to everyone who helped me thumb through 20k in 30mins. If I missed you… I’ll catch up with you next year!!! Happy Holidays to all of you!!!! From me and mines, to you and yours… MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎁!!!!

Check out the video below… (more…)

Straight From The A [SFTA] - Atlanta Entertainment Industry Gossip & News



from Straight From The A [SFTA] – Atlanta Entertainment Industry Gossip & News http://straightfromthea.com/2017/12/26/watch-this-t-i-spends-20k-in-30-minutes-on-strangers-for-christmas-video/
via IFTTT

No comments