Latest Shows

Racial Profiling: Old Navy Employees Accuse Black Customer Of Stealing Previously Purchased Jacket… (VIDEO)

Uh oh! Old Navy Stores are under fire this week after they way they treated what appears to be a loyal customer who just so happened to be Black.

Employees at an Old Navy store in West Des Moines, Iowa are being accused of racially profiling a Black customer named James Conley, III whom they accused of stealing his own jacket.

Today I was racially profiled by the Old Navy store in West Des Moines, Iowa in Jordan creek. I was accused that I didn’t pay for my blue bubble jacket that I got for Christmas that I wore into the store.

Fortunately Conley documented his experience with photos and videos.

Details + video below… (more…)

Straight From The A [SFTA] - Atlanta Entertainment Industry Gossip & News



from Straight From The A [SFTA] – Atlanta Entertainment Industry Gossip & News http://straightfromthea.com/2018/02/01/racial-profiling-old-navy-employees-accuse-black-customer-of-stealing-previously-purchased-jacket-video/
via IFTTT

No comments